Pringle Bay B&B - A Warm Welcome
Pringle Bay's favorite new B&B accommodation welcomes you to one of the Western Cape Overberg's most beautiful locations. Also know as the Overstrand region of South Africa's Western Cape Province, the part in which Pringle Bay lies, is also home to the Kogelberg Biosphere Reserve.
Blue Jays B&B accommodation in Pringle Bay, is situated between Rooi Els and Betty's Bay, on the famous Whale-watching route that leads to the town of Hermanus. Pringle Bay itself is a perfect place for whale watching during the Whale Season, an annual highlight on the calendar from June to December.
Bed and Breakfast Accommodation at Blue Jays is of the highest quality and offered at affordable family prices. Check Availablity at Blue Jays B&B NOW!
Our Accommodation Features
- 4 double rooms with ensuite ablutions facilities.
- beatifully decorated and fitted with original hand-crafted wood furniture
- rooms are separate from the owners living quarters
- high quality bedding, fittings and trimmings
- tea and coffee tray
- 2 upstairs rooms have balconies and spectacular views over the mountainside and surrounds see our rooms
- continental breakfast included in price
- braai facilities available if you wish to braai
- comfortable, spacious lounge area, separate from owners living quarters
- child and dog friendly
- in the Kogelberg Biosphere Reserve read more
- near Pringle Bay's famous, long, pristine white sandy beach